5 Year Fixed Rate Bond (Issue 360)
Our 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for five years.
|Balans||Gros* bob blwyddyn||AER†|
|Llog blynyddol||£500 - £2,000,000||1.15%||1.15%|
|Llog misol||£500 - £2,000,000||1.14%||1.15%|
- Open this bond in branch, at an agency or online
- Pay in from £500 to £2,000,000
- Add more money to the bond until it is taken off sale
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the five year term
- You cannot close this bond early
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||Fixed annual interest 1.15% Gross* each year 1.15% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 1.14% Gross* each year 1.15% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||No, the rate is fixed for five years until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).|
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 60 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?||£1,058.84
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your bond, and you not making any further payments into the account.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 360 Terms & Conditions
- 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 360 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.