Maturity 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond (FRB136)
This is a maturity product. It is designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members. You will benefit from a higher rate than the products on sale to new customers offer. Our Maturity 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for two years.
|Gross* each year
|£500 - £2,000,000
|£500 - £2,000,000
- You can only open this account if you have a Principality fixed term account coming to the end of its fixed term
- Pay in from £500 to £2,000,000
- You can add more money for up to 5 business days from the date you open it
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the two-year term
- You cannot close this bond early
- We can stop accepting applications at any time. While it remains available you can only open it within 14 days of the date your existing Principality fixed term account comes to an end
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?
|Fixed annual interest 4.60% Gross* each year 4.60% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.51% Gross* each year 4.60% AER†
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ at the bottom of the page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?
|No, the rate is fixed for two years until the bond matures (when the account comes to an end).
|What would the estimated balance be after 24 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your bond and you not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?
|Can I withdraw money?
Before you apply, please read the Maturity 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond (FRB136) Terms & Conditions
- Maturity 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond (FRB136) Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following: