Because everyday is different
Everyday savings accounts are a quick and easy way to manage your money on a daily basis. Principality offer easy access everyday savings accounts with a range of features and benefits designed to help you achieve your savings goals.
Everyday savings accounts may be right for you if:
- You need to access your savings
- You want to save regularly and don't mind a variable interest rate.
Everyday savings accounts may not be right for you if:
- You're happy locking your savings up over a long period of time
- You want a fixed interest rate.
|Gross* each year||AER†||Includes bonus||Minimum to open||Withdrawal notice|
|Thank You Online Saver Issue 4||1.40%||1.40%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|Thank You Saver Issue 4||1.40%||1.40%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|First Home Steps Account Issue 3||0.80%||0.80%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|First Home Steps Online Issue 2||0.80%||0.80%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|Online Limited Access Issue 4||0.55%||0.55%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|Triple Access Saver Issue 3||0.30%||0.30%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|Web Saver Issue 7||0.25%||0.25%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|Easy Saver||0.25%||0.25%||No||£500||None||More Info|
|Instant Access Account||0.10%||0.10%||No||£1||None||More Info|
|Member Limited Access||0.65%||0.65%||Yes||£1||None||More Info|
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.