Manage all your Principality accounts online. Easily access account services, whether you’re at home or on the go.
view your savings and mortgage accounts, including your current balance, interest rates and recent transactions
take money out
move money between your Principality accounts
change your personal details and how we send promotional information to you, including Member Rewards
complete your savings account maturity instructions
request a tax certificate for your savings account
contact us securely using Messages, including to change your direct debit details
apply more quickly for a new savings account
change your savings account name to something that means more to you
create a savings goal to help keep your savings on track
You'll need: your Principality account number, a mobile phone number, and your email address. For security reasons, your email and mobile phone number should be used only by you.
- Get started online by filling in a few personal details and setting your password. We’ll email you a copy of your user ID and send you an activation code in the post; it should arrive within 3-5 days.
- Once you receive your activation code you’ll need to log into Your Account using your user ID and password. You’ll be prompted to request a passcode which will be sent to the mobile phone number you provided when setting up the account. You can then enter your activation code to activate Your Account.
If you need help, just call us on 0330 333 4000.
Your online security is important to us. All UK banks and building societies carry out extra security checks to help keep you safe when managing your finances online. It’s called Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) and it helps fight fraud and improve the security of online payments.
When you log in to Your Account and when you move money, we make sure it’s really you by checking your identity through something you know (like a strong password or the answer to a security question if you forget your password) and something you have (which is why we send a passcode to your mobile phone).
It’s important the mobile phone number you use to register is yours alone, and not shared with anyone else.
- What is a strong password? Your password should have 10 or more characters, including capital letters, symbols and numbers.
- What should I do if I don’t have a mobile number or mobile signal? You won’t be able to access our online Your Account service without a personal mobile number (because we use it for an essential security check). Call us on 0330 333 4000 to manage your account over the phone or visit your local branch. If your savings account is an ‘online only’ account you’ll need to call instead of visiting a branch.
- How can I update my mobile number if I can’t log in? Just give us a call on 0330 333 4000 and provide us with your new mobile number. We’ll update your account info for you.
- Why do I have to change my memorable word to security questions? We’re committed to making sure you stay safe when using our online service. If you forget your password you’ll need to answer three security questions to reset it. These three questions replace your memorable word.