Maturity 5 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA139)
This product is exclusive to our loyal savers, you will benefit from a higher rate. Our 5 Year Fixed Rate ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and can leave your investment untouched for 5 years.
|Tax-free^ each year
|£500 - £20,000
|£500 - £20,000
- You can only open this account if you have a Principality fixed term account coming to the end of its fixed term
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency, by post or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- You can add more money for up to 5 business days from the date you open it
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the five year term
- If you close or transfer the ISA early you must give up 360 days’ interest
- We can stop accepting applications at any time. While it remains available you can only open it within 14 days of the date your existing Principality fixed term account comes to an end
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?
|Fixed annual interest 4.05% Tax-free^ each year 4.05% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 3.98% Tax-free^ each year 4.05% AER†
(See the meanings of 'Tax-free' and 'AER' at the bottom of this page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
|Can Principality change the interest rate?
|No, the rate is fixed for five years until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).
|What would the estimated balance be after 60 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA and you not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?
|Can I withdraw money?
Before you apply, please read the Maturity 5 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA139) Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Maturity 5 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA139) Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following: