Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA138)
This is a maturity product. It is designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members. You will benefit from a higher rate than the products on sale to new customers. Our Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to pay in and you don't need to take your money out for three years.
|Tax-free^ each year
|£500 - £20,000
|£500 - £20,000
- You can only open this account if you have a Principality fixed term account coming to the end of its fixed term
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency, by post or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- You can add more money for up to 5 business days from the date you open it
- Choose to have the interest paid once a year or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the three year term
- If you close or transfer the ISA early you must give up 270 days’ interest
- We can stop accepting applications at any time. While it remains available you can only open it within 14 days of the date your existing Principality fixed term account comes to an end
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?
|Fixed annual interest 4.25% Tax-free^ each year 4.25% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.17% Tax-free^ each year 4.25% AER†
(See the meanings of 'Tax-free' and 'AER' at the bottom of this page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?
|No, the rate is fixed for three years until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).
|What would the estimated balance be after 36 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA and you not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?
|Can I withdraw money?
Before you apply, please read the Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA (FRISA138) Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
As you will be bound by the Account Terms of the ISA, you must read them. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions please contact us for further information.
- Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA (FRISA138) Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.