Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA136)
This is a maturity product, it’s designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members, you will benefit from higher rates than the products on sale to new customers. Our Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 1 year.
|Tax-free^ each year
|£500 - £20,000
|£500 - £20,000
- You can only open this account if you have a Principality fixed term account coming to the end of its fixed term
- Open this ISA in branch, at an agency, by post or online
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in your existing ISAs
- You can add more money for up to 5 business days from the date you open it
- Choose to have interest paid at maturity or every month
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the one-year term
- If you close, or transfer the ISA early you must give up 90 days' interest
- We can stop accepting applications at any time. While it remains available you can only open it within 14 days of the date your existing Principality fixed term account comes to an end
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|What is the interest rate?
|Fixed annual interest 4.55% Tax-free^ each year 4.55% AER†
Fixed monthly interest 4.46% Tax-free^ each year 4.55% AER†
(See the meanings of 'Tax-free' and 'AER' at the bottom of this page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid:
whichever you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?
|No, the rate is fixed for one year until the ISA matures (when the account comes to an end).
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This is based on you choosing to have interest paid at maturity and added to your ISA and you not making any further payments into the account.
|How do I open and manage my account?
|Can I withdraw money?
Before you apply, please read the Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA136) Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA136) Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £12 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.