Newly qualified professionals
Enhanced lending for newly qualified professionals
We’re helping more newly qualified professionals get on the property ladder by extending our 5.5x Loan to Income (LTI) across our entire range of standard residential mortgages.
Professions across a range of sectors are eligible for the 5.5x LTI, including financial and legal services, health and construction.
This enhanced LTI is exclusive to our registered brokers and broker networks.
- Chartered Surveyors
- Doctors (Medical)
Important: Affordability calculations are different for NQPs
Our current affordability calculator won’t calculate the NQP’s 5.5x Loan to Income feature, so please get in touch with your local BDM to make the calculation for you.
Using 5.5x LTI, Chartered Surveyor Joe was able to borrow more and secure his dream first home.
We will need you to provide evidence and date of qualifications with your case submission.
Accepted qualifications are listed below:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants England & Wales
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA)
- The Bar Council
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- General Dental Council
- General Medical Council
- The General Optical Council
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Law Society of Scotland
- Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons