How to Register for Your Account
A simple two-step process
Complete our online registration form
Activate Your Account - we'll send you an activation code, which you'll need to enter online to complete the process
You'll need to be:
A current customer with an active Principality account
Aged 16 or over
- Before you start
- Step 1 - Complete the online registration form
- Step 2 - Activate Your Account
You'll need to have:
- Your Principality account number
- Your mobile phone number. The mobile phone must be yours and not shared with anyone else.
- Your email address
So have them handy.
For security reasons, your email and mobile phone number should be used only by you.
A step by step video guide:
How to register for Your Account
Completing the online registration form should take no more than 10 minutes.
- The information you provide will help us match you to our records.
- We'll ask for your mobile number. The mobile phone must be yours and not shared with anyone else. This is so we can send you a one time pass code when you log in. You can find out why we have this extra security check by visiting our page on Strong Customer Authentication.
- We’ll also need your email address so that we can communicate with you about your account and the services you use.
Although you can access Your Account you won't see your account details until you complete Step 2 - Activate Your Account.
Once you’ve completed the online registration form, we’ll send you a letter with your online activation code. We do this as an extra layer of security. This should reach you within 5 days of registering online. You'll need to use your activation code as soon as possible as it's only valid for 30 days.
To complete your activation, log in to Your Account:
- Enter your User ID - this was emailed to you when you first registered
- Enter your password - the password you chose when you first registered
- Request a one time passcode - we will send this to the mobile phone number you gave us
- Enter the passcode
- Use the Activate Your Account link on the Your Account home page to enter your activation code
Congratulations! You can now manage your money online.