Supporting your well-being
How we can support you
If you are suffering financial stress, feeling low or anxious trying to cope with money worries, and feel that managing your money is beginning to affect your mental health, please be assured that we are here to help.
When money matters begin to affect your mental health and wellbeing, it might feel like the easy option is to ignore it or pretend it isn’t happening, but that won’t solve anything, and is actually likely to make things worse.
We understand it can often feel hard to talk about money problems and to ask for help, but support is here for you – and you do have options.
Because we want to make it as easy as possible, we offer a number of ways for you to get in touch, giving you the choice that makes you feel most comfortable in reaching out to us, and in us getting back in contact with you too.
- Call us on 0330 333 4000 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, or between 9am and 1pm on Saturdays.
- You can talk to one of our colleagues face to face by popping in to your local branch.
- Email us at Enquiries@principality.co.uk
- Write to us, at Principality Building Society, Principality House, The Friary, Cardiff, CF10 3FA.
If you would like us to contact you after, or at a specific time, we can arrange that, as long as it’s within our working hours. Just let us know what suits you best.
Alternatively, if it’s just too much for you, and you prefer a third party to get in touch with us about your finances, on your behalf, you can nominate someone to do that too.
Whichever way you prefer to get in touch and to hear back from us, we’re here to help and you don’t need to struggle alone.
Talk to Us: 0330 333 4000
- 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- 9am to 1pm, Saturday
Principality. Where home matters.